Definition of unorthodox:
atheist, iconoclastic, unceremonious, nonconventional, eccentric, atypical, godless, heretical, irregular, humanism, dissident, nonconforming, rationalist, irreligious, unusual, out-there, irreverent, secular, unconventional, maverick, broad-minded, agnostic, nontraditional, different, heterodox, recusant, temporary, open-minded, reformed, nonconformist, unpredictable, dissentient, progressive.
- sectarian (part of speech: adjective)
- unorthodox (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Autobiography of Mark Rutherford", Mark Rutherford.
- "Love's Final Victory", Horatio.
- "The Prodigal Judge", Vaughan Kester.