Definition of unpretentious:
Synonyms for unpretentious:
unflashy, modesty forbids/prevents me from doing something, artless, self-deprecating, true, understated, real, naive, down-to-earth, sincere, unpretending, repressed, subdued, toned-down, quiet, honest, sober, low-key, unpompous, unostentatious, natural, conservative, restrained, demure, ingenuous, genuine, modest, unaffected, undemanding, muted, lowly, low-profile, innocent, though/if I say it myself.
- humble (part of speech: adjective)
- succinct (part of speech: adjective)
- "Across Asia on a Bicycle", Thomas Gaskell Allen and William Lewis Sachtleben.
- "The Life Story of an Old Rebel", John Denvir.
- "El Dorado", Baroness Orczy.