Definition of unpunctual:
- late (part of speech: adjective)
- inopportune (part of speech: adjective)
- untimely (part of speech: adjective)
The householder has to set his outside to be emptied, and the police insist on this being done at a certain hour, neither earlier nor later, so that if your servant happens to be careless or unpunctual you will be repeatedly fined.- "Home Life in Germany", Mrs. Alfred Sidgwick.
- "Hugh Wynne, Free Quaker", S. Weir Mitchell.
- "Great Expectations", Charles Dickens.