Definition of unsatisfactory:
crummy, sour, punk, undistinguished, ill, bush, wack, unsatisfying, bum, average, adverse, off, paltry, wanting, lame, suboptimal, bad, limited, untoward, lousy, negative, bastard, good, unadvantageous, dissatisfactory, unacceptable, failing, bush-league, help, disappointing, subpar, substandard.
- disappointing (part of speech: verb)
- bad (part of speech: adjective)
- incomplete (part of speech: adjective)
- inexpedient (part of speech: adjective)
- unacceptable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Chapters in the History of the Insane in the British Isles", Daniel Hack Tuke.
- "Frank's Campaign or the Farm and the Camp", Horatio Alger, Jr..
- "Autobiography of Friedrich Froebel", Friedrich Froebel.