Definition of unwilling:
intractable, slack, evasive, reluctant, hesitating, remiss, against, unready, doubtful, unwilled, backward, refractory, against the grain, demurring, unintentional, involuntary, laggard, unvoluntary, shy of, willing, malcontent, grudging, resistant, slow, indocile, flinching, loath, loth, wayward, unenthusiastic, nonvoluntary.
- indifferent (part of speech: adjective)
- unwilling (part of speech: adjective)
irresolute (part of speech: adjective)
- "Wild Justice: Stories of the South Seas", Lloyd Osbourne.
- "Red Money", Fergus Hume.
- "The Panchronicon", Harold Steele Mackaye.