Definition of upshot:
matter, effect, core, progeny, burden, end, final result, publication, result, way out, number, sequel, resultant, solvent, solution, import, exit, moment, case, harvest, precipitate, ramification, issue, essence, termination, impression, egress, answer, outcome, takings, outlet, resultant role, consequence, sequent, yield, take, proceeds, emergence, return, end product, cause, issuance, force, consequent, government issue, corollary, event, issuing, military issue, payoff, resolution.
- effect (part of speech: noun)
- meaning (part of speech: noun)
- "Anna St. Ives", Thomas Holcroft.
- "The Lesser Bourgeoisie", Honore de Balzac.
- "Modeste Mignon", Honore de Balzac.