Definition of urgent:
impulsive, persuasive, critical, excited, dire, instant, essential, leading, zealous, commanding, vigorous, hesitant, importune, earnest, solemn, anxious, crying, important, continue, capital, weighty, paramount, apologetic, importunate, wanted, resolute, overpowering, imperative, momentous, imperious, insistent, grave, crucial, masterful, big, principal, vital, diffident, enthusiastic, frantic, importunate, irrelevant, necessary, exigent, salient, convincing, trivial, burning, pressing, indispensable, precipitate, moving, foremost, chief, persistent, clamorous, required, impressive, primary, absorbing, seductive, emergent, impetuous.
- hasty (part of speech: adjective)
- desirous (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Co-Citizens", Corra Harris.
- "Laramie Holds the Range", Frank H. Spearman.
- "Mr. Isaacs", F. Marion Crawford.