Definition of usage:
- Customary use or employment, as of a word or phrase in a particular sense or signification.
- Long- continued practice; customary mode of procedure; custom; habitual use; method.
- Manners; conduct; behavior.
- The act of using; mode of using or treating; treatment; conduct with respect to a person or a thing; as, good usage; ill usage; hard usage.
practise, customs duty, utilization, engagement, physical exercise, habitude, role, give, consumption, rote, purpose, employment, used, acceptance, practice session, wont, recitation, work, impost, play, convention, manipulation, habit, rule, use of goods and services, utilisation, fashion, custom, consuetude, usance, economic consumption, formula, routine, praxis, usual, method, exercise, employ, workout, customs, regulation, drill, exercising, implementation, manner, system, example, mode, physical exertion, way, tradition, enjoyment, way.
- application (part of speech: noun)
- grammar (part of speech: noun)
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. VI. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "The American Church Dictionary and Cyclopedia", William James Miller.
- "The History of Tasmania, Volume I (of 2)", John West.