Definition of usual:
vernacular, mutual, plebeian, coarse, popular, archetypal, universal, surprise, uncouth, unwashed, traditional, natural, essential, characteristic, typical, public, regular, prototypical, habitual, norm, typical, familiar, classic, customary, rough-cut, accustomed, vulgar, general, wonted, rule.
- average (part of speech: adjective)
- mediocre (part of speech: adjective)
- mediocrity (part of speech: noun)
- frequent (part of speech: adjective)
- "Bertha Garlan", Arthur Schnitzler.
- "Madge Morton, Captain of the Merry Maid", Amy D. V. Chalmers.
- "The School by the Sea", Angela Brazil.