Definition of utter :
1. Complete; perfect; total; entire; absolute; as, utter ruin; utter darkness.
2. hence, to put in circulation, as money; to put off, as currency; to cause to pass in trade; - often used, specifically, of the issue of counterfeit notes or coins, forged or fraudulent documents, and the like; as, to utter coin or bank notes.
4. Peremptory; unconditional; unqualified; final; as, an utter refusal or denial.
5. Situated on the outside, or extreme limit; remote from the center; outer.
6. To dispose of in trade; to sell or vend.
7. To give public expression to; to disclose; to publish; to speak; to pronounce.
8. To put forth or out; to reach out.
give out, unadulterated, break, arrant, tell, pass off, extract, spill, tap out, gross, loose, chatter, disclose, declare, give tongue to, resounding, sodding, spill the beans, lecture, everlasting, talk, let loose, chat, say, announce, bring out, vent, verbalise, dead, declaim, expose, communicate, converse, staring, unleash, thoroughgoing, let the cat out of the bag, discourse, blab out, double-dyed, blab, pitch, vocalize, express, words, state, outright, deliver, pure, stark, give off, express yourself, press out, go, let on, convey, evince, verbalize, babble out, good, discover, tattle, babble, widen, breathe, carry, address, reveal, let out, divulge, mouth, peach, show, sound, in-depth, sing, unwrap, put (something) into words, give away
absolute (part of speech: adjective)
definite, conclusive, unequivocal, unconditional, sure, categorical, perfect, absolute, consummate, indubitable, unqualified, supreme, positive, certain, unrestricted, undeniable, unmitigated, complete
voice (part of speech: verb)
complete (part of speech: verb)