Definition of utter:
- Complete; perfect; total; entire; absolute; as, utter ruin; utter darkness.
- hence, to put in circulation, as money; to put off, as currency; to cause to pass in trade; - often used, specifically, of the issue of counterfeit notes or coins, forged or fraudulent documents, and the like; as, to utter coin or bank notes.
- Peremptory; unconditional; unqualified; final; as, an utter refusal or denial.
- Situated on the outside, or extreme limit; remote from the center; outer.
- To dispose of in trade; to sell or vend.
- To give public expression to; to disclose; to publish; to speak; to pronounce.
- To put forth or out; to reach out.
let the cat out of the bag, unleash, converse, words, spill, gross, tell, discover, pass off, thoroughgoing, tap out, staring, press out, give away, loose, lecture, chat, spill the beans, resounding, express yourself, let on, communicate, pure, show, consummate, speak, pitch, expose, give out, mouth, in-depth, breathe, babble out, blab out, verbalize, convey, give off, divulge, talk, outright, sodding, unadulterated, declaim, dead, state, unwrap, sound, blab, stark, extract, vocalize, babble, disclose, absolute, express, give tongue to, double-dyed, tattle, address, emit, let out, peach, verbalise, perfect, reveal, let loose, chatter, go, arrant, put (something) into words, widen, everlasting, bring out, unmitigated, complete, vent, evince, deliver, announce, break, carry, good, say, declare, sing, discourse.
- absolute (part of speech: adjective)
- voice (part of speech: verb)
- complete (part of speech: verb)