Definition of valuable:
- A precious possession; a thing of value, especially a small thing, as an article of jewelry; - used mostly in the plural.
- Having value or worth; possessing qualities which are useful and esteemed; precious; costly; as, a valuable horse; valuable land; a valuable cargo.
- Worthy; estimable; deserving esteem; as, a valuable friend; a valuable companion.
worthy, inestimable, high-priced, value, cheap, expensive, worthless, worthful, worthy, beyond price, invaluable, valued at, expensive, worthwhile, costly, marketable, rich, of great price, priceless, dear, of value, estimable, important, precious, useful, worth, valued, relevant, of import, semiprecious, salable, scarce.
- "David Elginbrod", George MacDonald.
- "The Victory At Sea", William Sowden Sims Burton J. Hendrick.
- "Woman and Labour", Olive Schreiner.