Definition of varied:
promiscuous, kitchen-sink, separate, diversified, miscellaneous, patchwork, versatile, alternative, kaleidoscopic, chromatic, colored, variegated, conflicting, polymorphic, ragtag, polychrome, contrasting, distinct, varying, indiscriminate, multihued, unlike, sundry, multiform, piebald, varicoloured, varicolored, rainbow, variform, multifaceted, wide-ranging, prismatic, assorted, many-sided, polychromatic, motley, various, magpie, variable, polymorphous, divers, mixed, eclectic, same, omnifarious, raggle-taggle, multifarious, multicolored, changed.
- deflected (part of speech: verb)
- changed (part of speech: verb)
- deviated (part of speech: verb)
- nonuniform (part of speech: adjective)
- varied (part of speech: verb)
- "The Approach to Philosophy", Ralph Barton Perry.
- "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846", James Richardson.
- "The Prospective Mother A Handbook for Women During Pregnancy", J. Morris Slemons.