Definition of vigilance:
on the qui vive, trouble, watch, acuity, watchfulness, management, concern, sleeplessness, vigil, alerting, alertness, perplexity, solicitude, oversight, attention, wakefulness, direction, lookout, sharp-sightedness, forethought, precaution, weather eye, charge, anxiety, worry.
- caution (part of speech: noun)
- vigilance (part of speech: noun)
- circumspection (part of speech: noun)
- "Hopalong Cassidy", Clarence E. Mulford.
- "Simon", J. Storer Clouston.
- "The Flag", Homer Greene.