Definition of villain:
- A baseborn or clownish person; a boor.
- A vile, wicked person; a man extremely depraved, and capable or guilty of great crimes; a deliberate scoundrel; a knave; a rascal; a scamp.
- One who holds lands by a base, or servile, tenure, or in villenage; a feudal tenant of the lowest class, a bondman or servant.
- To debase; to degrade.
- opponent (part of speech: noun)
- thief (part of speech: noun)
- villain (part of speech: noun)
- bad person (part of speech: noun)
- "The Heather-Moon", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.
- "Howard Pyle's Book of Pirates", Howard I. Pyle.
- "Explorers of the Dawn", Mazo de la Roche.