Definition of vim:
moxie, free energy, buzz, life, novelty, hardihood, vigour, sap, elan vital, beans, brawn, tired, sinew, brio, muscularity, juice, vinegar, vital force, vigor, dynamism, go, color, ginger, bounce, heartiness, starch, punch, push, vigorousness, peppiness, vitality, life force, fascination, oomph, heftiness, action, energy, gas, vivaciousness, dash, mystery, bite, brawniness, esprit, sparkle, muscle, pertness, get-up-and-go, LAN.
- energy (part of speech: noun)
- vigor (part of speech: noun)
- "Quiet Talks on Service", S. D. Gordon.
- "Dorothy on a Ranch", Evelyn Raymond.
- "The Harbor", Ernest Poole.