Definition of vindication:
defense mechanism, excuse, attack, law, defense, defense lawyers, defence reaction, demurrer, apologia, acknowledgment, defence, defense team, denial, defense reaction, defence force, justification, defending team, apologetic, defensive structure, defense force, defensive measure, exoneration, defence mechanism, confession, plea.
- acquittal (part of speech: noun)
- forgiveness (part of speech: noun)
- vindication (part of speech: noun)
- defense (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "Charles O'Malley, The Irish Dragoon, Volume 2 (of 2)", Charles Lever.
- "Linda Condon", Joseph Hergesheimer.