Definition of visible :
1. Noticeable; apparent; open; conspicuous.
2. Perceivable by the eye; capable of being seen; perceptible; in view; as, a visible star; the least spot is visible on white paper.
manifest (part of speech: adjective)
visual (part of speech: adjective)
visible (part of speech: adjective)
- Not a sign of life or movement was visible anywhere about it. - "The Queen of Hearts", Wilkie Collins Last Updated: January 3, 2009.
- The inside was at last visible. - "Invaders from the Infinite", John Wood Campbell.
- The two girls were not visible. - "The Adventures of Harry Richmond, Complete", George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009.