Definition of vitality:
get-up-and-go, vigour, spiritedness, spirit, invigoration, brio, breath, vital force, action, psyche, punch, verve, push, divine spark, living, vivification, animation, soul, vigorousness, muscularity, starch, aliveness, dash, tired, energy, vim, life force, free energy, snap, Elan Vital, zip, body.
- health (part of speech: noun)
- strength (part of speech: noun)
- life (part of speech: noun)
- "The Obstacle Race", Ethel M. Dell.
- "Bye-Ways", Robert Smythe Hichens.
He was attended night and day by Piotr and Piotr's son; who saw, with growing alarm, how slowly the strength seemed to come back to him, and how little increase of vitality arrived with that quickening of the year to which Ivan had always heretofore responded so eagerly.- "The Genius", Margaret Horton Potter.