Definition of vitally:
fantastically, awfully, mighty, terribly, too, badly, almighty, enormously, monstrous, unco, cracking, uncommonly, achingly, jolly, right, super, bone, ever, majorly, severely, sore, sorely, wildly, greatly, incredibly, awful, rattling, vastly, real, mortally, intensely, thumping, supremely, damn, roaring, heavily, colossally, eminently, really, seriously, such, stinking, beastly, full, corking, spanking, blisteringly, wicked, desperately, particularly, much, far, hugely, passing, specially, that, immensely, damned, surpassingly, so, deadly, most, whacking, dang, fabulously, fiercely, highly, archly, frightfully, roaringly, way, exceedingly, filthy, especially, extremely, extra.
- healthily (part of speech: adverb)
- strongly (part of speech: adverb)
- important (part of speech: adjective)
- "Harvest", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens", Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009.
- "The Path of Empire A Chronicle of the United States as a World Power, Volume 46 in The Chronicles of America Series", Carl Russell Fish.