Definition of void:
- An empty space; a vacuum.
- Being without; destitute; free; wanting; devoid; as, void of learning, or of common use.
- Containing no immaterial quality; destitute of mind or soul.
- Containing nothing; empty; vacant; not occupied; not filled.
- Having no incumbent; unoccupied; - said of offices and the like.
- Not producing any effect; ineffectual; vain.
- To be emitted or evacuated.
- To remove the contents of; to make or leave vacant or empty; to quit; to leave; as, to void a table.
- To render void; to make to be of no validity or effect; to vacate; to annul; to nullify.
- To throw or send out; to evacuate; to emit; to discharge; as, to void excrements.
negate, stave off, deprave, waste, repress, innocent, spoil, impair, neutralize, nullity, ineffective, nothingness, overturn, lift, neutralise, mar, demoralise, rescind, unoccupied, vacuum cleaner, misdirect, wind, evacuate, reduce, vain, invalidate, fruitless, keep off, malarky, emptiness, unemployed, debauch, corrupt, debar, vitiate, discharge, malarkey, jazz, nullify, unfilled, invalid, vacuum, fend off, valid, reverse, subdue, untenanted, countermand, null, leisure, ward off, cancel, head off, set aside, full, destitute, worthless, revoke, abandon, bare, avoid, obviate, vacancy, empty, pervert, annul, demoralize, abandoned, sterile, vanity, subjugate, clear, deflect, quash, useless, ineffectual, keep down, forfend, avert, debase, deflower, subvert, profane, forefend, repeal, idle words.
- absent (part of speech: adjective)
- leave (part of speech: verb)
- absence (part of speech: noun)
- nonexistence (part of speech: noun)
- zero (part of speech: noun)
- nonexistent (part of speech: adjective)