Definition of vouch:
- To assert; to aver; to declare.
- To back; to support; to confirm; to establish.
- To bear witness; to give testimony or full attestation.
- To call into court to warrant and defend, or to make good a warranty of title.
- To call upon to witness; to obtest.
- To call; to summon.
- To warrant; to maintain by affirmations; to attest; to affirm; to avouch.
- Warrant; attestation.
endorse, predicate, asseverate, swear, take a Bible oath, profess, contend, maintain, verify, aver, go bail on, protest, take affidavit, bear testimony, put forth, bear witness to, avow, undertake, kiss the Book.
- evince (part of speech: verb)
- guarantee (part of speech: verb)
- "A Poached Peerage", William Magnay.
- "The Charm of Ireland", Burton Egbert Stevenson.
- "The Spy in Black", J. Storer Clouston.