Definition of voyage:
- Course; way.
- Formerly, a passage either by sea or land; a journey, in general; but not chiefly limited to a passing by sea or water from one place, port, or country, to another; especially, a passing or journey by water to a distant place or country.
- The act or practice of traveling.
- To take a voyage; especially, to sail or pass by water.
- To travel; to pass over; to traverse.
- "Youth and the Bright Medusa", Willa Cather.
- "The Busie Body", Susanna Centlivre Commentator: Jess Byrd.
- "The Story of Magellan and The Discovery of the Philippines", Hezekiah Butterworth.