Definition of wabble :
1. A hobbling, unequal motion, as of a wheel unevenly hung; a staggering to and fro.
2. To move staggeringly or unsteadily from one side to the other; to vacillate; to move the manner of a rotating disk when the axis of rotation is inclined to that of the disk; - said of a turning or whirling body; as, a top wabbles; a buzz saw wabbles.
- Carolyn May stood at the gate and watched it wabble away. - "Carolyn of the Corners", Ruth Belmore Endicott.
- Only the sudden appearance of death could have brought the trace of intelligence across it that I caught as the creature dropped on all fours and began to wabble straight away from me over the area of rough, loose stones. - "Roof and Meadow", Dallas Lore Sharp.
- Wouldn't you think, Mrs. Katz, how Mrs. Kaufman knows how I hate desserts that wabble, a little something extra she could give me. - "Gaslight Sonatas", Fannie Hurst.