Definition of wallop:
- A blow.
- A quick, rolling movement; a gallop.
- A thick piece of fat.
- To be slatternly.
- To beat soundly; to flog; to whip.
- To boil with a continued bubbling or heaving and rolling, with noise.
- To move in a rolling, cumbersome manner; to waddle.
- To move quickly, but with great effort; to gallop.
- To strike; to beat; to give a heavy or resounding blow to; to thrash; to make with whacks.
- To throw or tumble over.
- To wrap up temporarily.
pelt, exhilaration, hack, hit, fillip, slug, charge, box, smite, hook, whop, haymaker, knock out, jounce, stun, drub, frisson, hammer blow, impingement, boot, overcome, lick, dab, bust, shock, wham, beat up, strike, knock, thrash, lash, stripe, plump, steamroller, annihilate, massacre, batter, thwack, bang, rush, thump, swipe, trounce, crash, crush, bonk, thrash, kick, bludgeon, smear, concussion, attack, defeat, punch, catch, clip, poke, douse, welt, jollies, collision, smack, stinger, clap, swat, rap, cuff, bump, sock, cream, clobber, pick, beat, smash, overpower, vanquish, overwhelm, slam, biff, jolt, shellac, strike, crack, stroke, buffet, chop, pound, hit, jar, butt, bat, belt, conk, thud, encroachment, whack, blow, larrup, clout, paste, spank, titillation, win, slog, bash, switch, impact, slap, bop, whap, pop.
- "Spenser (English Men of Letters Series)", R. W. Church.
- "The Silver Horde", Rex Beach.
- "The Boys of Bellwood School", Frank V. Webster.