Definition of warm :
1. Being well off as to property, or in good circumstances; forehanded; rich.
2. Fig.: Not cool, indifferent, lukewarm, or the like, in spirit or temper; zealous; ardent; fervent; excited; sprightly; irritable; excitable.
3. Having a sensation of heat, esp. of gentle heat; glowing.
4. Having heat in a moderate degree; not cold as, warm milk.
5. Having yellow or red for a basis, or in their composition; - said of colors, and opposed to cold which is of blue and its compounds.
6. In children's games, being near the object sought for; hence, being close to the discovery of some person, thing, or fact concealed.
7. Subject to heat; having prevalence of heat, or little or no cold weather; as, the warm climate of Egypt.
8. The act of warming, or the state of being warmed; a warming; a heating.
9. To become ardent or animated; as, the speake warms as he proceeds.
10. To become warm, or moderately heated; as, the earth soon warms in a clear day summer.
11. To communicate a moderate degree of heat to; to render warm; to supply or furnish heat to; as, a stove warms an apartment.
12. To make engaged or earnest; to interest; to engage; to excite ardor or zeal; to enliven.
13. Violent; vehement; furious; excited; passionate; as, a warm contest; a warm debate.
hottish, unassailable, amicable, impregnable, beachfront, partial, empathetic, palsy-walsy, tippy, nimble, next to, carpeted, beside, bold, unattackable, carbuncle, close, attached, loosen up, cranky, sweating, almost, palsy, crank, inviolable, speedy, mad, nearby, warm-blooded, bonhomous, solid, sociable, comradely, hardly, neighborly, mild, comfortable, buddy-buddy, hail-fellow-well-met, cavernous, untoughened, clean, melting, chintzy, appointed, cold, nearly, all but, strong, perspiring, religious, colonial, overheat, caring, ardent, secure, superheated, immediate, keen, good-tempered, firm, attitude, intense, warmish, hearty, matey, thaw, lukewarm, well-nigh, red-hot, ready, stiff, concern, agile, brownstone, impassioned, burned-out, balmy, sore, enthusiastic, chilly, potent, scarcely, charged, sensitive, blazing, companionable, tender, rabid, uncomfortable, hot-blooded, hard, lovesome, tepid, flying, sympathetic, excitable, chummy, perfervid, warmhearted, doting, adoring, cool, prompt, flushed, passional, good, colored, zealous, barely, bleached, united, cool off, crazy, gracious, cordially, color-coded, loving, demonstrative, toasty, raw, fervid, warmed, alongside, boiling, baronial, ablaze, next door, flaming, collegial, affectionate, fresh, vehement, good-natured, clement, fervent, warm-up, limber up, warming, spry, gung ho, substantial, heating, practically, sweaty, hail-fellow, straightaway, nuts, incandescent, heartily, brash, warmly, quick, fond, fast, near
emotional (part of speech: adjective)
cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
cordial, lighthearted, glad, affable, complaisant, jaunty, buoyant, gay, congenial, happy, merry, friendly, pleasant, lively, amiable, jolly, easygoing, joyful, agreeable, spirited, sparkling, optimistic, sunny, genial, cheerful, bright, cheery, pleased
friendly (part of speech: adjective)
heat (part of speech: verb)
hot (part of speech: adjective)