Definition of wasted:
slothful, haggard, purposeless, mindless, worn, drained, to no avail, excess, penniless, desolate, thin, better, careworn, emaciated, pointless, misapplied, osseous, of no use, worthless, skin and bones, raddled, boney, consumed, indolent, insensible, nitwitted, faineant, bony, penurious, nasal, otiose, squandered, vitiated, skeletal, eaten up, supererogatory, ruined, depleted, lessened, shrunken, atrophied, reasonless, devastated, pinched, impecunious, cadaverous, ravaged, surplus, gone for nothing, thrown away, shriveled, senseless, down the drain, scattered, lost, hard up, destroyed, spare, unavailing, futile, osteal, blasted, supernumerary, small, spent, unappreciated, belittled, adenoidal, extra, gaunt, redundant, weakened, lean, soft-witted, ineffectual, diminished, cadaveric, useless, drawn, work-shy, desolated, unpointed, witless, lazy, superfluous.
- damaged (part of speech: verb)
- weary (part of speech: adjective)
- wasted (part of speech: verb)
- "Watersprings", Arthur Christopher Benson.
- "Bull Hunter", Max Brand.
- "The Further Adventures of Jimmie Dale", Frank L. Packard.