Definition of watery:
weakly, wishy-washy, thin, frail, watered-down, dripping, good, liquid, weak, dilute, pale, washed-out, namby-pamby, light, fallible, rickety, diluted, pallid, excite, innocuous, jejune, tearful, faint, anemic, strong, unaccented, vapid, decrepit, bleached, debile, bloodless, faded, wet, swimming, washy, bland, sapless, waterish, feeble, reeking, imperfect.
- fluid (part of speech: adjective)
- moist (part of speech: adjective)
- watery (part of speech: adjective)
irresolute (part of speech: adjective)
- "Jimmy, Lucy, and All", Sophie May.
- "The Little House in the Fairy Wood", Ethel Cook Eliot.
- "Ralph Granger's Fortunes", William Perry Brown.