Definition of way :
1. A moving; passage; procession; journey.
3. Course or direction of motion or process; tendency of action; advance.
4. Determined course; resolved mode of action or conduct; as, to have one's way.
5. Length of space; distance; interval; as, a great way; a long way.
6. Manner; method; mode; fashion; style; as, the way of expressing one's ideas.
7. Progress; as, a ship has way.
8. Regular course; habitual method of life or action; plan of conduct; mode of dealing.
9. Right of way. See below.
10. Sphere or scope of observation.
11. That by, upon, or along, which one passes or processes; opportunity or room to pass; place of passing; passage; road, street, track, or path of any kind; as, they built a way to the mine.
12. The longitudinal guides, or guiding surfaces, on the bed of a planer, lathe, or the like, along which a table or carriage moves.
13. The means by which anything is reached, or anything is accomplished; scheme; device; plan.
14. The timbers on which a ship is launched.
15. To go or travel to; to go in, as a way or path.
16. To move; to progress; to go.
unco, mien, high, afloat, elbow room, stinking, alternative, roaring, considerable, exceedingly, mighty, posture, conditions, very, substance, greatly, consuetude, hall, badly, too, state of affairs, as a matter of fact, position, progression, corking, thruway, vitally, book on, path, office, site, focusing, stretch, custom, substantial, way of life, range, usance, spanking, personal manner, vastly, representation, board, colossally, environment, share, super, place, bone, access, habitude, aboard, habit, trail, government agency, scene, situation, slice, mightily, mortally, uncommonly, avenue, hairsbreadth, well, agency, surpassingly, clearance, door, role, expression, whacking, highly, commission, federal agency, Ave., authority, ever, beastly, archway, frightfully, crescent, supremely, portion, gate, musical mode, gatepost, allocation, seriously, really, achingly, base, space, dash, outlook, modality, Dr., air pocket, proportion, close, such, awful, center, component, counsel, instinct, superhighway, praxis, track, awfully, location, wildly, widely, backstreet, arr., wise, modus operandi, instruction, focus, climb, countdown, large, delay, usage, depth, expressway, much, incidentally, thoroughly, filthy, huge, expressive style, specially, entry, dang, locale, appearance, heavily, carry, Blvd., facet, incredibly, enormously, expanse, angle, arch, delegacy, break, rattling, bureau, mood, severely, steering, length, panache, era, orbit, context, schtick, turnpike, damn, gap, counselling, duration, event, drop, road, object, sorely, drive, sort, aisle seat, objective, monstrous, walk, a lot, indeed, chapter, day, fantastically, climate, far, date, spirit, allotment, blisteringly, right smart, room, background, elan, eminently, by the by, great, enormous, itinerary, immensely, open, piece, hugely, intensely, mode, inclination, modal value, direction, fashion, be, form, roaringly, gatehouse, desperately, ways, vogue, human nature, boulevard, freeway, majorly, almighty, purpose, route, setting, gateway, sore, damned, style, counseling, booking, disposition, right, deeply, deadly, fabulously, cracking, nature, jolly, usual, intention, that, big, stylus, block, guidance, charge, terribly, target, cul-de-sac, extra, extremely, archly, booking office, extensive, radius, headroom, focussing, flair, thoroughfare, reach, whereabouts, line, tone, highway, street, footprint, look, most, fiercely, use, factor, epoch, roadway, focal point, means, especially, moiety, wont, distance, basis, tendency, port, passing, wicked, infinity, extent, aspect, thumping, bus, management, entrance, venue, bookable, circumstance, particularly, goal, centering, full, real, trend, so, aim, gait
conduit (part of speech: noun)
behavior (part of speech: noun)
means (part of speech: verb)
method (part of speech: noun)
specialty (part of speech: noun)
forte, property, mark, idiosyncrasy, cachet, particularity, keynote, hallmark, feature, discriminant, specialty, quirk, peculiarity, trait, definiteness, figure, individuality, flavor, quality, stamp, specialization, difference, characteristic, mannerism