Definition of weakened:
wasted, dilute, depleted, mown, drained, faded, attenuate, hurt, vitiated, diluted, limp, washy, damaged, slashed, emasculated, small, diminished, open to attack, vulnerable, attenuated, cut, reduced, debased, groggy, wounded, washed-out, decreased, bleached, atrophied, belittled, injured, corrupted, weak, lessened, thinned, unsteady, trimmed, feeble, gelded, impaired, shortened.
disabled (part of speech: verb)
- screwed up,
- weakened (part of speech: verb)
- enfeebled (part of speech: verb)
- "By What Authority?", Robert Hugh Benson.
- "Out Like a Light", Gordon Randall Garrett.
- "Letters of a Radio-Engineer to His Son", John Mills.