Definition of wear :
1. A dam in a river to stop and raise the water, for the purpose of conducting it to a mill, forming a fish pond, or the like.
2. A fence of stakes, brushwood, or the like, set in a stream, tideway, or inlet of the sea, for taking fish.
3. A long notch with a horizontal edge, as in the top of a vertical plate or plank, through which water flows, - used in measuring the quantity of flowing water.
4. Same as Weir.
5. The act of wearing, or the state of being worn; consumption by use; diminution by friction; as, the wear of a garment.
6. The result of wearing or use; consumption, diminution, or impairment due to use, friction, or the like; as, the wear of this coat has been good.
7. The thing worn; style of dress; the fashion.
8. To be wasted, consumed, or diminished, by being used; to suffer injury, loss, or extinction by use or time; to decay, or be spent, gradually.
9. To carry or bear upon the person; to bear upon one's self, as an article of clothing, decoration, warfare, bondage, etc.; to have appendant to one's body; to have on; as, to wear a coat; to wear a shackle.
10. To cause or make by friction or wasting; as, to wear a channel; to wear a hole.
11. To cause to go about, as a vessel, by putting the helm up, instead of alee as in tacking, so that the vessel's bow is turned away from, and her stern is presented to, the wind, and, as she turns still farther, her sails fill on the other side; to veer.
12. To endure or suffer use; to last under employment; to bear the consequences of use, as waste, consumption, or attrition; as, a coat wears well or ill; - hence, sometimes applied to character, qualifications, etc.; as, a man wears well as an acquaintance.
13. To form or shape by, or as by, attrition.
14. To have or exhibit an appearance of, as an aspect or manner; to bear; as, she wears a smile on her countenance.
15. To impair, waste, or diminish, by continual attrition, scraping, percussion, on the like; to consume gradually; to cause to lower or disappear; to spend.
16. To use up by carrying or having upon one's self; hence, to consume by use; to waste; to use up; as, to wear clothes rapidly.
transgress, weaken, brook, take over, dig, yield, gull, get into, civvies, contain, consumption, bring out, resign yourself (to something), erosion, recrudesce, deliver, get dressed, usurp, disappearance, weeds, go into, take up, expect, cave in, founder, black tie, eroding, put on, soften, tear, pause, hold up, labor, gestate, conk out, demote, tolerate, drop, fracture, acquire, duds, drudge, go in, check, give birth, grow in, pall, togs, prevail, article of clothing, habiliment, travail, take, wearing away, give, abide, stomach, vestments, sabotage, run down, violate, jade, go against, break-dance, toil, sham, application, let out, destruction, break in, bore, corrode, fall, comport, come in, exsert, last, accept, shrink, moil, split, hurt, take for granted, go bad, offend, costumery, live, get around, possess, bite, slip into, hold out, feign, vesture, mark, black, discover, tired, waste, live on, dip, wear thin, persist, rate, intermit, smash, stain, garments, implementation, run, disfigure, befool, weary, survive, reveal, operation, come apart, erupt, disclose, presume, relegate, arrogate, damage, get out, dwindle, crater, put up with, clobber, clothing, beachwear, wear off, break, stick out, put one across, fall in, seize, strike, decay, take on, stand, accessory, support, casuals, try on, unwrap, wear and tear, labour, put up, threads, rigging, corrosion, sap, acquit, behave, toggery, gear, simulate, adopt, have on, take its toll, crack, combats, loss by friction, adoption, tangle with, slump, extend, use, cover up, attack, separate, mount, crumble, play out, pull on, raid, brave out, pay, break out, part, enter, discontinue, demolition, mar, stand firm, endure, give out, stretch forth, dupe, carry, wear away, put one over, turn out, take the rough with the smooth, wear upon, brave, wearing, deport, coordinates, impairment, vestiary, fag out, suffer, fall apart, expose, result of friction, stretch out, break up, inroads of time, baggies, wrap up, dampen, have a bun in the oven, weather, tire out, wearing apparel, bear, burst, collapse, break down, rags, divulge, snap, havoc, apply, seem, slang, interrupt, split up, wearable, infract, apparel, kick downstairs, ruin, usage, live with, go, put out, take the bad with the good, injure, stop, clothes, diminish, outwear, bristle with, damp, break off, dilapidation, exploitation, bankrupt, decline, withstand, the ravages of something, turn in, drain, move into, bear up, birth, don, eat, breach, fail, gnaw, bump, give way, loss, fool, take in, hold, harm, let on, bust, habit, have, cod, erode, go to pieces, conduct, grin and bear it, rig, spoil, decrease, better, die, raiment, eating away, die hard, diminution, tend, develop, devastation, get in, rupture, snap off, fag, assume, gain, give away, digest, wearables, break away
chafe (part of speech: verb)
fatigue (part of speech: verb)
clothe (part of speech: verb)