Definition of weariness:
blandness, collapse, doldrums, blahs, fatigue duty, dryness, tired, insipidness, restlessness, asepticism, insipidity, drabness, flatness, dullness, jejuneness, frazzle, dullness, flavorlessness, vapidness, lifelessness, dreariness, vapidity, excite, stodginess, prostration, sterility, colorlessness, burnout, lassitude, sterileness.
- fatigue (part of speech: noun)
- weariness (part of speech: noun)
- "By What Authority?", Robert Hugh Benson.
- "The Dop Doctor", Clotilde Inez Mary Graves.
- "A Boy's Ride", Gulielma Zollinger.