Definition of weary:
- Causing weariness; tiresome.
- Having one's patience, relish, or contentment exhausted; tired; sick; - with of before the cause; as, weary of marching, or of confinement; weary of study.
- Having the strength exhausted by toil or exertion; worn out in respect to strength, endurance, etc.; tired; fatigued.
- To grow tired; to become exhausted or impatient; as, to weary of an undertaking.
- To harass by anything irksome.
- To make weary of anything; to exhaust the patience of, as by continuance.
- To reduce or exhaust the physical strength or endurance of; to tire; to fatigue; as, to weary one's self with labor or traveling.
sap, overworked, health, endure, excite, boring, hold out, moil, grind, scare off, drudge, sick, daunt, wearisome, cloy, tired out, wear upon, wear off, scare away, exhaust, play out, beat, wear down, scare, monotonous, wearied, aweary, labour, fag out, become flat, bleary, spent, tired, have on, weariful, dead, disgusted, outwear, jade, drained, tiresome, dig, fed up, harass, bushed, wear thin, break, stuffy, dash, tire out, worn-down, dry, tuckered, tire, get into, fall apart, frighten away, bust, pooped, study at tired, travail, fag, rundown, don, uninteresting, done in, irksome, assume, wear, humdrum, wear out, bear, die, pall, frighten off, dreary, labor, drear, tedious, fatigue, fagged, put on, toil.
- bore (part of speech: verb)
- weary (part of speech: adjective)
- fatigued (part of speech: adjective)