Definition of wedded:
prone, fancy-free, given over, nuptial, habituated, divorced, addicted, live-in, given, wed, abandoned, de facto, devoted, disposed, spousal, hymeneal, available, married, estranged, conjugal, common law, connubial, engaged, accustomed, inclined, given up, marital, marriage, lone, footloose, matrimonial.
- attached (part of speech: verb)
- joined (part of speech: verb)
- married (part of speech: verb)
- included (part of speech: verb)
- "The Home Mission", T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English.
- "Erema My Father's Sin", R. D. Blackmore.
- "News from the Duchy", Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch.