Definition of welcome :
1. Free to have or enjoy gratuitously; as, you are welcome to the use of my library.
2. Kind reception of a guest or newcomer; as, we entered the house and found a ready welcome.
3. Producing gladness; grateful; as, a welcome present; welcome news.
4. Received with gladness; admitted willingly to the house, entertainment, or company; as, a welcome visitor.
5. Salutation to a newcomer.
6. To salute with kindness, as a newcomer; to receive and entertain hospitably and cheerfully; as, to welcome a visitor; to welcome a new idea.
satisfying, entree, congenial, favorable, nice, good, grateful, wanted, obtain, like, pick up, come right in, acceptable, hospitality, find, pleasurable, refreshing, gratifying, free entrance, experience, make yourself at home, delicious, get, agreeable, invite, take in, delightful, handshake, salutation, welcomed, you, take, pleasing, incur, the glad hand, glad to, have, greeting, invited, friendliness, warm reception, you're welcome, pleasant
arrival (part of speech: noun)
attainment, entrance, achievement, landfall, landing, fulfillment, arrival, destination, return, advent, coming, homecoming, reception, approach, ingress, touchdown, appearance, accomplishment, debarkation
agree (part of speech: verb)
desire (part of speech: verb)
greet (part of speech: verb)
meet (part of speech: verb)