Definition of welcoming:
- friendly (part of speech: adjective)
- desiring (part of speech: verb)
- greeting (part of speech: verb)
- meeting (part of speech: verb)
- agreeing (part of speech: verb)
- "Irish Race in the Past and the Present", Aug. J. Thebaud.
Both had been knitting stockings for me, and I thought the study had never looked so warm or so home- like as it did with their work- baskets and wools about, and with these two good little women making kindly welcoming uproar around me.- "A Witch of the Hills, v. 1-2", Florence Warden.
- "Life on the Stage", Clara Morris.