Definition of white :
1. A person with a white skin; a member of the white, or Caucasian, races of men.
2. A white pigment; as, Venice white.
3. Any one of numerous species of butterflies belonging to Pieris, and allied genera in which the color is usually white. See Cabbage butterfly, under Cabbage.
4. Characterized by freedom from that which disturbs, and the like; fortunate; happy; favorable.
5. Destitute of color, as in the cheeks, or of the tinge of blood color; pale; pallid; as, white with fear.
6. Gray, as from age; having silvery hair; hoary.
7. Having the color of purity; free from spot or blemish, or from guilt or pollution; innocent; pure.
8. Reflecting to the eye all the rays of the spectrum combined; not tinted with any of the proper colors or their mixtures; having the color of pure snow; snowy; - the opposite of black or dark; as, white paper; a white skin.
9. Regarded with especial favor; favorite; darling.
10. Something having the color of snow; something white, or nearly so; as, the white of the eye.
11. Specifically, the central part of the butt in archery, which was formerly painted white; the center of a mark at which a missile is shot.
12. The color of pure snow; one of the natural colors of bodies, yet not strictly a color, but a composition of all colors; the opposite of black; whiteness. See the Note under Color, n., 1.
13. To make white; to whiten; to whitewash; to bleach.
kind, sporting, ovalbumin, black, fresh, fair, tweed, wan, segregated, hot, smock, snow-covered, sinlessness, neat, Andrew Dickson White, clothed, caucasian, black-and-blue, egg white, whiten, splendid, albumin, blanched, duster, andrew d. white, Patrick White, blank, unobjectionable, innocence, gaberdine, Theodore Harold White, etiolate, Stanford White, livid, ashen, western, good-natured, washrag, unclouded, white-hot, purity, snow-clad, t. h. white, dark, diluted, dilute, colourless, bloodless, uninfected, whitened, vacuous, empty, flannel, light-skinned, washcloth, clad, face cloth, white person, clean-living, European, good, etiolated, pureness, uncontaminating, exsanguinous, white river, Elwyn Brooks White, sporty, e. b. white, pallid, dust coat, chalky, unintegrated, whiteness, sportsmanlike, gabardine, patrick victor martindale white, Negro, covered, albumen, albescent, courageous, exsanguine, caucasoid
colorless (part of speech: adjective)
pure (part of speech: adjective)
basic, innocent, blameless, angelic, plain, prime, aboriginal, honorable, faultless, primal, undefiled, pure, basal, guiltless, elemental, unadorned, sinless, unblemished, indivisible, undiluted, uncluttered, unalloyed, elementary, simple, fundamental, purebred, spotless, irreducible, primary, monolithic, essential, austere, clear, stainless, stark, virtuous, unadulterated, untarnished, chaste, bare, decent, clean, atomic, untainted, unsullied, nascent, immaculate, formative, foundational, simon-pure
white (part of speech: adjective)
innocent (part of speech: adjective)