Definition of whiz:
star topology, bustle, sentience, sentiency, champ, single, run, fleet, make vibrant sounds, scour, brain, protagonist, swish, sense datum, superstar, fighter, highball, sail, dart, move, maven, sensory faculty, sorcerer, whirr, adept, one, hasten, zoom, nip, sense, barrel, headliner, lead, whirl, flash, rush, mastermind, mavin, race, thaumaturgist, paladin, birr, star, booster, whir, purr, flit, unity, asterisk, wizard, bolt, supporter, haste, fizz, aesthesis, sense experience, fly, genius, necromancer, burr, whizz, shoot, thaumaturge, zoom along, hero, festinate, friend, principal, whisk, hustle, hurry, esthesis, bumble, admirer, flair, dash, bucket, churr, rocket, angiotensin converting enzyme, hum, sense impression, whizz along, hotfoot, speed, tear, scoot, brilliance, rip, drone, title-holder, pelt, wiz, champion, wizardry, wing, gifted child, sensation, sprint, gifted person, trot, brainiac, virtuoso, ace, hotshot.
- expert (part of speech: noun)
- sibilate (part of speech: verb)
- sibilation (part of speech: noun)
- prodigy (part of speech: noun)
- "Roy Blakeley's Camp on Wheels", Percy Keese Fitzhugh.
- "The Twin Cousins", Sophie May.
- "Tom Slade at Black Lake", Percy Keese Fitzhugh.