Definition of wicked:
- Cursed; baneful; hurtful; bad; pernicious; dangerous.
- Evil in principle or practice; deviating from morality; contrary to the moral or divine law; addicted to vice or sin; sinful; immoral; profligate; - said of persons and things; as, a wicked king; a wicked woman; a wicked deed; wicked designs.
- Having a wick; - used chiefly in composition; as, a two- wicked lamp.
- Ludicrously or sportively mischievous; disposed to mischief; roguish.
sickening, guilty, funky, dark, wrong, implike, deleterious, intense, damaging, prankish, stark, awesome, atrocious, smelly, inhuman, foul, unrighteous, utterly, infamous, sinful, unholy, just, irreligious, noisome, evil-minded, unsportsmanlike, good-for-nothing, diabolical, sly, infernal, blind drunk, hellish, bitchy, knockout, stern, dissolute, soused, nocuous, extraordinary, knavish, unpalatable, foul-smelling, unhallowed, disreputable, depraved, remorseless, irredeemable, stiff, life-threatening, downright, resistant, illegal, nefarious, displeasing, painful, unwelcome, plastered, injurious, unprincipled, utter, patronising, evil, arch, prejudicial, troublesome, soaked, repellent, dreaded, mischievous, malign, tricksy, immoral, right, uncharitable, flagrant, contemptible, word up, serious, incorrigible, sour, uncongenial, despiteful, peccant, foetid, gross, pixieish, reprobate, amoral, tight, naughty, revolting, profane, cockeyed, perversive, murderous, deviant, salacious, virtuous, opprobrious, cruel, unethical, roguish, diabolic, sordid, my bad, direful, be the bomb, slippery, loaded, sadly, marked-up, shameless, loathly, frightful, poisonous, repellant, honest, heartless, queasy, unspeakable, good, tremendous, horrendous, attitude, grave, pitiless, bad, ratty, unpleasing, yucky, nauseating, harsh, unsporting, unreformable, devilish, sinister, cruddy, flagitious, heavy, easy, scampish, espiègle, impish, cutthroat, cheating, fearsome, disgusting, besotted, ignoble, smutty, patronizing, excruciating, peccable, squiffy, unredeemable, fetid, unlovely, blasphemous, austere, sorry, demonic, distasteful, loathsome, afoul, dangerous, gross-out, culpable, filthy, perverted, fuddled, heinous, condescending, ill-scented, hopelessly, wet, dirty, nauseous, horrific, over-the-top, crocked, irreclaimable, despicable, pernicious, icky, severe, stinking, sozzled, satanic, unworthy, disgustful, disagreeable, rascally, unsavory, hard, dread, awful, unkind, fiendish, leprechaunish, corruptive, wayward, frightening, fouled, ungodly, pie-eyed, pissed, adverse, mephistophelian, pixie, ugly, black, pixilated, rotten, noxious, sloshed, dire, low-down, thorough, puckish, blotto, skanky, repelling, slopped, waggish, pesky, fearful, villainous, iniquitous, unsavoury, terrible, tricky, rebarbative, such as it is, smashed, ill, unlawful, mephistophelean, dreadful, degraded, elvish, vicious, spartan, monstrous, grievous, vile.
- evil (part of speech: adjective)
- wicked (part of speech: adjective)
- malevolent (part of speech: adjective)
- "Lost Farm Camp", Harry Herbert Knibbs.
- "The Adventures of Harry Richmond, Complete", George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009.
- "The Heart of Canyon Pass", Thomas K. Holmes.