Definition of width:
distance across, comprehensiveness, confines, ambit, reach, diving bell, cross dimension, bolt, sweep, cross measurement, poolside, Aqualung, lane, diving board, broadness, realm, span, pool, gauge, remnant, bathhouse, depth, infinity pool, wide, scope, swathe, girth, compass, spread, swatch.
- size (part of speech: noun)
- width (part of speech: noun)
- thickness (part of speech: noun)
- "A tour through some parts of France, Switzerland, Savoy, Germany and Belgium", Richard Boyle Bernard.
- "The Gods of Mars", Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- "The Privet Hedge", J. E. Buckrose.