Definition of wiliness:
dissembling, fraud, duplicity, trade, deceptiveness, craftsmanship, shenanigan, crookery, crookedness, craft, dissimulation, dishonesty, chicanery, trickery, craftiness, cunning, double-dealing, sneakiness, caginess, dupery, cheating, workmanship, wile, artifice, honest, fakery, means, deceitfulness, guile, foxiness, cozenage, deception, guilefulness, slyness, chicane.
- cunning (part of speech: noun)
wit (part of speech: noun)
- intuition (part of speech: noun)
- "A Tale of the Summer Holidays", G. Mockler.
- "The Shaving of Shagpat, Complete", George Meredith.
- "Maitre Cornelius", Honore de Balzac.