Definition of willingly:
aye, OK, at the drop of a hat, right on, all right, yep, voluntarily, freely, like a shot, willing, gladly, willfully, affirm, agreed, yea, undoubtedly, absolutely, with pleasure, volitionally, yes, spontaneously, cheerfully, yeah, freely, with good cheer, voluntarily, unquestionably, assuredly, uh-huh, without demur, with relish, indubitably, with open arms, Roger.
- compliantly (part of speech: adverb)
- servilely (part of speech: adverb)
- willingly (part of speech: adverb)
- agreeably (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Constitutional History of England From 1760 to 1860", Charles Duke Yonge.
- "The Second String", Nat Gould.
- "The Blue Moon", Laurence Housman.