Definition of wily:
silklike, cunning, ability, catchy, satiny, means, dicey, sneaky, silken, honest, foxy, sleek, knavish, dodgy, chancy, artful, silky, crafty, chanceful, tricksy, sly, guileful, tricky, study at sly, glib, cute, pat, slick.
- cunning (part of speech: adjective)
witty (part of speech: adjective)
- intuitive (part of speech: adjective)
- "Plutarch's Lives, Volume I (of 4)", Plutarch.
- "A Pagan of the Hills", Charles Neville Buck.
- "The Adventures of Daniel Boone: the Kentucky rifleman", Uncle Philip.