Definition of winged:
- Fanned with wings; swarming with birds.
- Furnished with a leaflike appendage, as the fruit of the elm and the ash, or the stem in certain plants; alate.
- Furnished with wings; transported by flying; having winglike expansions.
- of Wing
- Represented with wings, or having wings, of a different tincture from the body.
- Soaring with wings, or as if with wings; hence, elevated; lofty; sublime.
- Swift; rapid.
- Wounded or hurt in the wing.
- "Moonshine & Clover", Laurence Housman.
- "Peter A Novel of Which He is Not the Hero", F. Hopkinson Smith.
- "The Splendid Spur", Arthur T. Quiller Couch.