Definition of winning:
sweet, tempting, endearing, behind, appealing, good-natured, disarming, lovely, insinuating, blue-ribbon, harming, loving, nice-looking, beguiling, lovable, pleasing, prize-winning, winsome, fetching, champion, adorable, dear, attractive, charming, fascinating, ugly, enchanting, stunning, gratifying, adrift, taking, triumphant, gentle, benignant, like, award-winning, engaging, undone, winningest, delightful, pleasant, acceptable, triumphal, cute, nip and tuck, precious, victorious, successful, leading, lovesome, repulsive, darling, prepossessing, captivating, bewitching, courteous, agreeable, rival, pretty, eye-catching, kind, enticing, amiable, glamorous.
- capturing (part of speech: verb)
- defeating (part of speech: verb)
acquiring (part of speech: verb)
- dominating (part of speech: verb)
- victory (part of speech: noun)
- succeeding (part of speech: verb)
- "King--of the Khyber Rifles", Talbot Mundy.
- "Down the Slope", James Otis.
- "By Wit of Woman", Arthur W. Marchmont.