Definition of wipe :
1. A blow; a stroke; a hit; a swipe.
2. A gibe; a jeer; a severe sarcasm.
3. A handkerchief.
4. Act of rubbing, esp. in order to clean.
5. Stain; brand.
6. The lapwing.
7. To cheat; to defraud; to trick; - usually followed by out.
8. To remove by rubbing; to rub off; to obliterate; - usually followed by away, off or out. Also used figuratively.
9. To rub with something soft for cleaning; to clean or dry by rubbing; as, to wipe the hands or face with a towel.
track, snuff out, eradicate, cover, put away, pass across, blot out, slay, skip over, eliminate, scour, sponge, skip, cut through, keep, obliterate, pass through, abolish, bump off, erase, hang-up, get across, stamp out, rinse, root, dust, efface, help, waste, cut across, extirpate, destroy, cross, continue, jump, lave, overfly, extinguish, uproot, exterminate, rub out, soak up, move through, remove, undo, pass over, hitch, annihilate, snag, off, vacate, traverse, rub, finish, liquidate, transit, do in, cancel, expunge, make, brush, get over, kill, knock off, murder, delete, zap
clean (part of speech: verb)
dry (part of speech: verb)