Definition of wisdom:
hardheadedness, wiseness, lore, solidity, perception, perspicacity, reason, sanity, sense, sense, horse sense, recognition, sanity, sapience, soundness, balance, common sense, firmness, sagacity, cognition, horse sense, irrationality, gumption, wise, tact, prudence, shrewdness, stability, stupidity, light, acquaintance, sageness, science, poise, scholarship, apprehension, vigilance, carefulness, insight, ability, caution, sagacity, common sense, intuition.
- experience (part of speech: noun)
- knowledge (part of speech: noun)
- learning (part of speech: verb)
- intelligence (part of speech: noun)
- "Fighting the Whales", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "Plutarch-Lives-of-the-noble-Grecians-and-Romans", Clough, Arthur Hugh.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.