Definition of wise:
- Dictated or guided by wisdom; containing or exhibiting wisdom; well adapted to produce good effects; judicious; discreet; as, a wise saying; a wise scheme or plan; wise conduct or management; a wise determination.
- Having knowledge; knowing; enlightened; of extensive information; erudite; learned.
- Hence, especially, making due use of knowledge; discerning and judging soundly concerning what is true or false, proper or improper; choosing the best ends and the best means for accomplishing them; sagacious.
- Hence, prudent; calculating; shrewd; wary; subtle; crafty.
- Versed in art or science; skillful; dexterous; specifically, skilled in divination.
- Way of being or acting; manner; mode; fashion.
unfermented, overbold, discreet, informed, bold, clean, saucy, flip, insolent, snippety, perceptive, isaac mayer wise, immaterial, understanding, impudent, omniscient, sharp-witted, reckless, brassy, clear-sighted, diplomatic, courtesy, new, all-knowing, cunning, assumptive, brisk, keen-witted, sweet, keen, sagacious, knowing, offensive, rude, discerning, uppish, audacious, savvy, uppity, alive, intoxicating, well-founded, balanced, extraneous, sapient, refreshful, quick of scent, pert, lettered, quick-scented, invigorated, fresh, overconfident, owlish, smart-alecky, apt, brazen, nervy, rash, forward, statesmanlike, sane, pushy, reason, sassy, awake, forward, crafty, attitude, chic, unused, snippy, commonsensical, able, familiar, presuming, reinvigorated, careful, stephen samuel wise, foolhardy, sentient, well-grounded, sensible, thoughtful, sly, wise to, heady, cheeky, snotty-nosed, perspicacious, advised, considered, tactful, boldfaced, knowledge, careful, calculating, hip, refreshed, presumptuous, acute, tonic, method, prudent, impertinent, malapert, ability, contumelious, bold, cagey, irreverent, commonsensible, judicious, bracing, orthogonal, aware, statesmanly, wary, well-advised, assumptive, novel, brash, assuming, keen-sighted, sage, refreshing, voguish, slick, levelheaded.
- intelligent (part of speech: adjective)
- reasonable (part of speech: adjective)
- sagacious (part of speech: adjective)
- knowing (part of speech: adjective)