Definition of wise :
1. Dictated or guided by wisdom; containing or exhibiting wisdom; well adapted to produce good effects; judicious; discreet; as, a wise saying; a wise scheme or plan; wise conduct or management; a wise determination.
2. Having knowledge; knowing; enlightened; of extensive information; erudite; learned.
3. Hence, especially, making due use of knowledge; discerning and judging soundly concerning what is true or false, proper or improper; choosing the best ends and the best means for accomplishing them; sagacious.
4. Hence, prudent; calculating; shrewd; wary; subtle; crafty.
5. Versed in art or science; skillful; dexterous; specifically, skilled in divination.
6. Way of being or acting; manner; mode; fashion.
snotty-nosed, boldfaced, forward, attitude, thoughtful, crafty, stephen samuel wise, contumelious, irreverent, clear-sighted, impudent, brash, reinvigorated, discerning, flip, wary, uppish, sharp-witted, presuming, assuming, heady, assumptive, judicious, isaac mayer wise, sweet, tonic, commonsensible, refreshing, bold, refreshful, knowledge, reckless, nervy, brazen, quick of scent, tactful, impertinent, able, lettered, commonsensical, voguish, cagey, invigorated, overconfident, understanding, advised, savvy, foolhardy, levelheaded, perceptive, fresh, ability, immaterial, apt, sentient, courtesy, intoxicating, aware, keen, cunning, sane, sly, malapert, sapient, orthogonal, sage, well-founded, audacious, owlish, chic, rash, discreet, snippy, reason, unused, prudent, calculating, offensive, balanced, considered, familiar, awake, extraneous, slick, cheeky, overbold, keen-sighted, smart-alecky, insolent, well-grounded, quick-scented, unfermented, all-knowing, alive, statesmanlike, hip, wise to, bracing, snippety, pert, sassy, refreshed, rude, well-advised, clean, uppity, novel, brisk, statesmanly, careful, saucy, keen-witted, method, new, presumptuous, brassy, pushy, acute, diplomatic
intelligent (part of speech: adjective)
reasonable (part of speech: adjective)
sagacious (part of speech: adjective)
knowing (part of speech: adjective)