Definition of with :
1. denotes or expresses some situation or relation of nearness, proximity, association, connection, or the like.
2. See Withe.
3. To denote a close or direct relation of opposition or hostility; - equivalent to against.
4. To denote a connection of friendship, support, alliance, assistance, countenance, etc.; hence, on the side of.
5. To denote association in respect of situation or environment; hence, among; in the company of.
6. To denote association in thought, as for comparison or contrast.
7. To denote having as a possession or an appendage; as, the firmament with its stars; a bride with a large fortune.
8. To denote simultaneous happening, or immediate succession or consequence.
9. To denote the accomplishment of cause, means, instrument, etc; - sometimes equivalent to by.
tick away, downwind, in association, in company with, cross-country, concussed, along with, hand in glove, common, in, beside, positive, first-hand, sympathetic, amidst, at least, side, elapse, ahead, the passage of time, anemic, anaemic, first/second/third hand, via, cheek by jowl, bearing, cum, from, affirmative, despite, anorexic, deportment, anyhow, arm in arm, regardless of, uneven, corporate, partial, diabetic, given, among, agoraphobic, aboard, balance, homeward, left, undivided, owing to, in the midst of, for, through someone's eyes, from the horse's mouth, attitude, collective, amid, personal, position, in light of something, carriage, squarely, all/just the same, alongside of, down, asthmatic, direct, in the company of, time flies, on account of, pose, slip by, anyway, indivisible, counterclockwise, per, because, dehydrated, in spite of something, supportive, directly, in conjunction with, approving, against, poise, passing, eastbound, into, due to, through, wear on, by virtue of something, arthritic, posture, intervene, distributed, pro, among other things, creep by, clockwise, stance, including, brain-dead, barring, whereas, simple, at, for all, nevertheless, in view of something, still, close to home, nonetheless, notwithstanding, participative, failing, vicarious, go by, around