Definition of withdraw:
- To retire; to retreat; to quit a company or place; to go away; as, he withdrew from the company.
- To take back or away, as what has been bestowed or enjoyed; to draw back; to cause to move away or retire; as, to withdraw aid, favor, capital, or the like.
- To take back; to recall or retract; as, to withdraw false charges.
free, film, break up, describe, admit, back down, involve, take on, move back, detract, detach, approach, engage, contract, purloin, keep apart, charter, take in, force, convey, abstract, get hold of, cast, pull off, bring back, fill, pull in one's horns, carry off, draw back, acquire, select, call for, invite out, abjure, unsay, hit the hay, have, take off, recall, return, crawl in, pull away, hark back, pull up, use up, suck up, soak up, draw out, draw and quarter, split, murder, steal, recess, immerse, pull in, exclude, rent, move, claim, draw away, eviscerate, consume, bar, trace, get away, strike, slay, repress, abrogate, buy food, visit, hire, bear away, call, consider, crawfish, go to bed, disembowel, adopt, distinguish, hit the sack, sequestrate, dispatch, stamp out, omit, set apart, kip down, study, isolate, absorb, look at, call in, sack out, ask, deal, live with, ask out, leave out, train, postulate, polish off, pull, adjourn, recede, take out, discriminate, off, pass, push off, necessitate, exact, pack, retrograde, absent, except, fall behind, imbibe, recollect, pick out, shove off, contain, string, seize, subscribe to, run, remember, appropriate, lead, reap, back away, carry away, leave off, come back, turn in, occupy, blow, lease, unpack, forward, sop up, show, reverse, cut out, demand, draw in, ban, repeal, separate, swallow up, seclude, bow out, require, submit, get out, subscribe, drive, attract, read, introduce, make, move out, line, assume, strike out, carry, learn, quash, draw, draw off, go away, bed, pull back, repossess, hit, lose, assemble, divert, confiscate, take, echo, back out, aim, get off, transfer, thread, think, disassociate, bump off, direct, swallow, choose, get, puff, tie, impound, fall back, dissociate, call back, bury, crawfish out, excerpt, depict, rescind, sequester, switch, retrieve, eat up, suck, distract, remove, take up, drop off, ingest, need, chicken out, back off, disengage, attach, take aim, take away, drag, retire, call up, take back, shoot, retreat, put out, conduct, get rid of, bear off, quarter, bring, guide, pull out, get down, go to sleep, delineate.
- relinquish (part of speech: verb)
- extract (part of speech: verb)
- resign (part of speech: verb)
- withdraw (part of speech: verb)
- depart (part of speech: verb)
- give up (part of speech: verb)
- annul (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Grafters", Francis Lynde.
- "A Beautiful Alien", Julia Magruder.