Definition of withdrawal:
forward, retreat, breakup, abjuration, going, detachment, alienation, sezession, insularism, retreat, pullback, recession, approach, egress, backdown, recantation, revulsion, onanism, secession, drug withdrawal, withdrawal method, coitus interruptus, climb down, disengagement, insulation, insularity, retractation, fallback, palinode, separation, pulling out, pullout, masturbation, accept.
annulment (part of speech: noun)
- departure (part of speech: noun)
- abandonment (part of speech: noun)
- extraction (part of speech: noun)
- resignation (part of speech: noun)
- relinquishment (part of speech: noun)
- "In His Steps", Charles M. Sheldon.
- "Gulmore, The Boss", Frank Harris.
- "Pictures of German Life in the XVth XVIth and XVIIth Centuries, Vol. II.", Gustav Freytag.